For the application and registration of International Students:
1. Applications are made to Konya Technical University Registrar's Office between the dates specified in the announcement.
2. They can be made personally or by mail provided that the documents required for the application are submitted in time.
3. For the applications to be accepted, the arrival date of the documents to the University is taken into account, and delays due to mail are not.
4. The results will be announced on www.ktun.edu.tr and the relevant unit's website.
5. Students are registered by the relevant unit between the dates specified in the announcement.
6. Candidates have to bring their documents in person and in full during registration.
Address: Konya Teknik Üniversitesi Öğrenci İşleri Daire Başkanlığı
Akademi Mah. Yeni İstanbul Cad. No:235/ Selçuklu/KONYA
Click for the Principles Regarding International Student Admission
Click for Konya Technical University Associate and Undergraduate Level Admission Directive for International Students.
Click for International Student (YÖS) Quotas.
Click for Universities Accepted for International Student Exams (YÖS).
Click for the International Student Admission Calendar.
Click for the International Student (YÖS) Application Form.