Coordinatorship of Scholarship Students from Turkish State and Relative Communities

1- I got into your university this year. I am currently in my country and I need a TR Identity Number to log into student system and complete my course registration. How can I do that as I am not in Turkey right now and I don't have any ID number.

Students who have the right to enroll in our university are required to rcontact the student affairs unit of the relevant Vocational School/Faculty/Institute by e-mail. In addition, they have to come Turkey as soon as possible.